Stay within budget and get the job done
Our solid, realistic and cost-conscious approach helps you avoid the pitfalls of choosing the cheapest option. That option simply leads to additional costs later on.
- If you think your project may have been over-specified at the outset, we work together with you to highlight what you DON’T need.
- We help you translate the concept design into reality in terms of cost and materials, providing technical advice and showing you that we will be project-ready from day one.
- We always coordinate with other trades, as needed, without treading on their toes.
- You feel confident that, with BDL, you can source the best quality materials and expertise within your budget.
We work on a range of projects, from small contracts to large-scale apartment and mixed-use complexes. We also work with most major national and regional house builders.
Our success centres on word-of-mouth referral and repeat business. We build and cement long-term relationships with our clients, based on mutual trust, transparency and a proven track record. We proactively seek feedback and views on our performance.
Recent residential projects include:
- Berkeley First - Student Accommodation Blocks, Clapham
- Berkeley Homes - Caspian Wharf Apartments, Bow
- Berkeley Urban Renaissance – Chelsea Bridge Wharf
- Weston Homes – Bridges Wharf, Battersea
- St. Georges – Major Residential Development, West Drayton
- St. Edwards – Major Residential Development , Stanmore
- St. James – Major Residential Development, Reading
- Barratt – Apartments and Leisure Complex, Swiss Cottage
- Laing O’Rourke – Major Regeneration Scheme, Islington
- George Wimpey – Major Regeneration Scheme, Croydon
- Crest Nicholson – The Hub, Milton Keynes
Residential Division Case Studies
Find out more about our commercial projects.